Helicopter Flight Training - CPL(H) Commercial Flying Course in Gloucestershire
If you are considering the CPL(H) qualification then the night rating is combined with the Commercial Training Course.
The Night Rating Helicopter Training Course
* 5 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction
* 10 hours dual instrument instruction (this is additional to any other instrument flying you have acquired previously)
* 5 hours of helicopter night training, including 3 hours dual instruction and 5 solo night circuits. Each circuit shall include a take-off and landing
* The course must be completed within 6 months.
Once the Night Rating is on your licence you must do 3 take-offs and landings within the previous 90 days in order to take passengers with you.
Helicopter Flight Training - Commercial Flying Course
You need to be a minimum of 18 years of age and a holder of a class one medical. You also need
155 hours total time
50 hours of which is pilot in command (P1)
10 hours of cross country (P1)
The CPL(H) course takes approximately 4 weeks (5 days a week) and cannot be
undertaken until all the CPL theoretical ground exams have been successfully completed.
A night rating must also be held to gain a CPL(H).
The CPL(H) course
This is a structured course and has a minimum of 35 hours. This includes the night rating.
It is broken down into the following
* 20 hours of general handling and navigation training
* 10 hours of simulated instrument flying
* 3 hours of night instruction minimum (one hour cross country navigation)
* 5 solo night circuits
On successful completion of the CPL(H) skills test you will now be able to launch your
career and fly for remuneration.
Please have a look at what some of my students have said about my previous Helicopter Flight Training - CPL(H) Commercial Flying Course.
Do these credentials inspire confidence in my ability to help you qualify for a helicopter licence? If so please ring me now on 07900 680859 or please click on the learn more button. Either way I'll happy to answer any questions which you might have.